The processing of data
The company ZABALAGA-LEKU S.L., with registered office address at Barrio Jauregui 66, 20120, Hernani, with Tax ID number B20882445, hereinafter referred to as the Sucesión Chillida, is responsible for the processing of data.
Personal data collected
Through the website, Sucesión Chillida may collect the following personal data from the CONTACT section: identification details such as name and surname, and contact details (landline and mobile telephone numbers, e-mail and postal addresses).
Purpose of personal data processing
The specific, explicit and legitimate purpose for which Sucesión Chillida processes the personal data collected through this website is to deal with correspondence, queries, complaints, claims and/or suggestions sent via the website and any other purposes that shall be appropriately indicated.
Origin, accuracy and veracity of the data provided
Personal data are collected directly from the User, who is responsible, in every case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertakes to keep them duly updated.
Unless the User informs Sucesión Chillida to the contrary, it shall be understood that his/her personal information has not changed.
Legal grounds for the processing of data
The processing of the User's personal data by Sucesión Chillida is based on Sucesión Chillida's legitimate interest in sorting and replying attending to correspondence, queries, complaints, claims and/or suggestions received via its website.
Sucesión Chillida does not share personal data with third parties, with the exception of third parties that provide technological services and are only given access to the data in order to carry out said services.
Sucesión Chillida requires all IT service suppliers to use the same measures of personal data protection as the company does.
Personal data protection rights
The User may exercise the following rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Right of access: allows the User to see which personal data is being processed, for what purpose, the origin of the data and any data transfers to third parties.
- Right of Rectification: allows the User to rectify any erroneous or outdated data.
- Right of Erasure: allows the User to request to have his/her data erased if the purpose for which the data were provided no longer exists, the processing is unlawful, he/she wishes to revoke consent or in any other case provided for by law.
- Right of Opposition: allows the user to prevent the data from being processed for certain purposes or to request the cessation of the processing of his/her data in certain circumstances.
- Right of Limitation: allows the user to restrict the processing of his/her data while the accuracy of the data or lawfulness of the processing is being verified, or during the processing of claims or other similar circumstances.
- Right of Portability: allows the user to obtain a copy of their data in a structured electronic or regular format so as to send them to another company.
- The right not to be the object of automated individual decisions so as to ensure that no legal decisions that may affect your person are taken solely based on the processing of your data.
Likewise, Sucesión Chillida informs the User of the right to lodge complaints with the Control Authority it deems appropriate, and with the AEPD (Spanish Data Protection Agency) in particular.
Protection and storage of personal data
Sucesión Chillida undertakes to process all User information in a manner that is appropriate, pertinent, accurate, up-to-date and limited to the purpose described above, and to do so in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
Sucesión Chillida has taken the necessary technical and organisational steps to ensure appropriate security of personal data and guarantees that all staff are duly trained and informed as to the protection of user data.
Sucesión Chillida shall notify the User of any breaches of data security that could place the User's rights and freedoms at serious risk.
Sucesión Chillida shall store the User's personal data in order to use them for the purpose for which they were collected and keep this information blocked for as long as necessary for the exercise or defence of claims.
Sucesión Chillida has Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
These social network sites have their own privacy policies regarding personal data. For this reason, Sucesión Chillida recommends that, before accessing these social network sites, the User check their privacy policies to ensure that he/she accepts the purpose and way in which their personal data is processed.
Links to third party websites
The links contained on email@example.com to third-party websites are provided solely as informative references, without any assessment or responsibility for the contents, owners, services or products offered therein. In particular, Sucesión Chillida has no control over the way in which third parties collect and process personal data.
Third party websites should have their own privacy policies for the use of personal data. Users should check the privacy policies before using these websites to ensure that they accept the way in which and the purpose for which their personal data is processed.
This website is not normally aimed at minors.
Should Sucesión Chillida discover that it has obtained inadvertently or without the consent of a parent or guardian the personal data of a minor, it will delete this information as soon as possible.