What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your device/computer when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing and computer habits of users and can be used to recognise the user depending on the information they carry and how you use your computer.
What types of cookies does this website use?
How to manage or administer cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options on your computer. More information about these browser options can be found at:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/third-party-cookies-firefox-tracking-protection
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies